University of Warsaw offers an extraordinary opportunity to undertake Foundation Year, an intensive one-year preparatory course in English language aimed at secondary school graduates and university graduates from all over the world.
The aim of the program is to enable international students to start degree studies in English in a chosen field of social studies, humanities or science at the University of Warsaw.
|📅||DURATION||OCT 10, 2022 – JUN 5, 2023
|💰||COURSE FEE||3300 EUR|
|🎓||ENTRY LEVEL||IELTS 4.5 / CEFR B1|
|⏰||APPLICATION DATES||① JUN 6, 2022 – JUN 29, 2022
② JUL 21, 2022 – AUG 10, 2022
What we offer:
- Learning English towards B2 level at the best university in Poland
- Admission to first year of first-cycle (BA), second-cycle (MA) or long cycle (MA) degree studies at UW after completing FY
- All four language skills practiced
- State-of-the-art facilities with top class equipment
- Learning materials included
- Seminars with field specialists
- 450 hours of English (4 times a week)
- 120 hours of Polish for beginners (2 times a week)
- Social Path module (outings and online activities)
- Seminar with field specialists (1 or 2 times a week)
The first semester focuses on English for academic and specific purposes. Social Path module helps our participants become acquainted with Polish culture, academic life, and the University facilities and surroundings.
In the second semester, in addition to English and Polish classes, specific degree courses run by field specialists are introduced, if a group of candidates applying for studies in the similar field counts at least 5 persons.
Not sure how to start?
|📞||+48 22 55 24083
+48 22 55 24077